COSTS, IMPORTANT DATES & OTHER INFORMATION
TUITION: Due on the first class day of the month, $5 late fee after the 10th. Alternate tuition plans available. Contact Quo Vadis for details.
- Theater Basics, Drama & History 102-105, Chemistry- $60 per month
- History 101, Physical Science and most remaining classes - $55 per month
- Good Food for a Great Life- $50 per month; additional family members, $20 per month
- You can sign up for all classes through Quo Vadis (see contact information the bottom of the page).
- Lab fees and book and material costs may apply. See the Class Schedule and specific class pages for those details.
$5 per month discount for 2nd or more classes per student. No family or other discounts available.
REGISTRATION FEE: There is a one-time annual $40 per student (not per class) Registration Fee due at sign-up in order to place the student on the class rolls; fee applies to ALL QV students (incl Elem). Discount: Fee is only $30 per student before June 1, 2017. This non-refundable fee is not part of tuition.
SEMESTER BUILDING USE FEE: $20 per student, per class, per semester fee covers class materials and a portion goes to the church to cover facilities use. It is due with tuition the first day of Fall and Spring class.
LAB FEES. No Sciences offered in 2017-18 school year. Physical Science will have a $15 one time lab fee. Chemistry will have a $20 one time lab fee.All lab fees are paid directly to the teacher and should not be confused with the Semester Material Fee which all students in all classes pay to Quo Vadis.
BOOKS OR OTHER MATERIALS: Some classes require a textbook or curriculum at additional cost. See specific course for details
ORIENTATION. A required Parent/Student Orientation is offered in the Fall just before classes begin. In the Spring, Orientation is given to Drama students as a group and any other student families individually.